Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful Moms, Mommies, and Mamas out there!



I'm so grateful for my AMAZING Littles! I truly feel blessed to be a part of their lives!
Last night while lying in bed, reflecting and thanking God for all I am blessed with, I found myself thinking about all of the things I have learned, experienced and have been reminded of since becoming a MOM.
I thought I'd share a few of these with you.

I now know what tears of joy are.
I cannot control everything in my life and that is a good thing. This is a toughy for me!
Animated Disney movies ROCK!!!
Dress clothes are overrated.
A sandwich is truly better without the crust.
And a PB sandwich still tastes better when you carve your initials in it : )
Rocks are beautiful.
True unconditional love exists.
The monkey bars are still scary!
Snuggle time is priceless!
NesQuik still ROCKS!
A rainy day doesn't mean you have to stay inside.
Staying clean is boring.
Watching a child sleep brings inner peace.
Live life. Slow down and take it all in - the good and the bad.

May your Mother's Day be filled with Happiness!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment