Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holiday Thank You Cards

I can't believe it's finally happening... My first blog post! I have fantasized about this moment - ok so maybe fantasize is a little too strong of a word - but I have definitely thought about doing this for some time now. I've been a blog lover/follower/admirer for about a little over a year now. I've spent countless hours drooling over all of the amazing ideas, creations, stories, & whathaveyou's out in blogland. And I am so happy to now be a part of it! Even if it is only me reading my posts :) So for my first post... Well, I guess I should say that technically this is the 2nd post I've done. I started a post back in June that is about transitioning our 'gender neutral' nursery to a more boy-friendly nursery that I never ended up posting because as I too quickly learned
1 Baby + 1 Toddler = no Free Time : )
So, for my first official post I bring you our Holiday Thank You Cards.



I was inspired after reading the post about the Leo Reynolds Holiday printables at Under The Table and Dreaming.
I wanted to truly say "Thank you" to all of those who thought of us over the holidays, but wanted to do it in a way that was personal, yet, not time consuming. I used Picasa to create the collage and had the photos printed at our local drugstore. Easy, cute, personal, and a keepsake!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment